Date(s) - 11/17/2014
Join us at the 2014 ISACA Pittsburgh Security Seminary. Contact Tina Zito at Tina.Zito@intelisecure.com to join.
Registration: Registration will begin at 7:30 a.m. for the event.
Session Start Time: The session will begin at 8:00 a.m.
Session End Time: The session will conclude at 4:30 p.m.
1:40 – 2:10pm, Eastern
The Changing Landscape of Information Security in the 21st Century.
This discussion will focus on how the rapid expansion of advanced persistent threats, cutting edge technologies and a push towards a BYOD culture are pressuring the security programs in many organizations are seeking ways to better protect critical assets from insider threats or malicious breaches.
• The evolution of the security landscape
• The shift to understanding and protecting your critical assets
• What a risk-based Critical Asset Protection Program is and how it is changing data security in the 21st century
• Moving from compliance to commitment base security
• Using Data Loss Prevention and other content aware tools to solve