Date(s) - 11/11/2014 - 11/12/2014
Join us at the API Cybersecurity Conference for a presentation about critical asset protection and combating intellectual property theft. Contact Chris Modlin at email@example.com to join. Details Below.
Times: 2:20 – 3:20pm Central
Track C, Session C6 B : Wisteria 3rd Floor
Adoption of Critical Asset Protection Programs to Combat Intellectual Property Theft in the 21st Century
Emerging technologies that enable the sharing of business critical information continue to grow at a rapid pace and the energy industry’s importance continues to occupy center stage for many nations and organizations. Safeguarding business processes and critical infrastructure are key objectives for Information Technology and Information Security departments worldwide. With the rapid expansion of advanced persistent threats, cutting-edge technologies and a push towards a BYOD culture, security programs in many organizations are seeking ways to better protect critical assets from insider threats or malicious breaches.
Recognizing that emerging threats require a new way of thinking, oil and gas companies – and other key global industries – are adapting security programs for a new age.
Join InteliSecure as we describe the new model for security in the 21st century and how critical asset protection programs can solve today’s security challenges.
Topics discussed will include:
- Then and now: The evolution of the security landscape
- The shift to understanding and protecting your critical assets
- Developing Critical Asset Protection Programs
- The security continuum: Moving from compliance to commitment based security
- How to integrate security into all parts of the business, from engineering to accounting to the C-Suite
- Emerging technologies: using Data Loss Prevention to streamline and simplify data classification projects
- Examples within the oil and gas industry