Date(s) - 08/26/2015
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Resetting Expectations in the World of Persistent Threats
As evidenced by the news, big data breaches are continuing to hit organizations throughout the world. Today’s persistent threats are created by hacker gangs with financial resources that outpace the security departments of almost all organizations. Thieves are working on a 24/7 basis in an attempt to steal confidential information on customers, suppliers and intellectual property.
Risk-based security audits based on the ISO 27001 framework provide a positive way to support an organization’s security management system and processes by involving all levels of an organization to better understand where their critical assets may be vulnerable by internal and externally threat actors.
During this webinar, we will focus on the following discussion points:
- What does ‘Risk-based’ mean and how does it apply to critical data assets
- Why ISO as a basis for audits
- Auditing security programs to meet today’s threat landscape
- What all security audits should entail
- What auditors are looking for