Date(s) - 04/20/2016
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Global Data Breach Laws Annual Update: EMEA
The international data privacy landscape has changed. Safe Harbor is being replaced and data breaches continue to shock businesses and governments worldwide. Is your organization aware of or ready for these changes?
Each year, InteliSecure’s research team collects updates to data breach laws from countries around the world. Join us for the 2016 annual update to learn what has changed in the past year and what we foresee for the near future.
This webinar will focus specifically on Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) and will discuss the following:
- Key data breach laws and regulations in EMEA
- Changes to data breach laws in the last year and forecasts for 2016
- How Safe Harbor changes will affect your organization
- Key considerations before doing business in EMEA
2016 Global Data Breach Series Dates
- April 13 – The Americas
- April 20 – Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- April 27 – Asia Pacific (APAC)
Oops! We could not locate your form.