Date(s) - 03/31/2016
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Part 2: Building an Effective Incident Response Plan
The first 48 hours after a data breach are crucial. An appropriate and timely response will limit the impacts to the business.
Join InteliSecure for a two-part, in-depth series exploring data breaches and how your organization can effectively respond. Co-founder Chuck Bloomquist and the Security Assessment and Incident Response team will share knowledge on how to identify and respond to a breach.
Part One: How to Identify a Cybersecurity Breach
- The Anatomy of a Breach
- Speed to detection
- Effective processes and tools for identification
- Business Continuity Planning
Part Two: Building an effective incident response plan
- Best practices for Developing an Incident Response Program
- Post-breach options: Should I prosecute or not?
- Incident Response Case studies
The Incident Response Series lineup is as follows:
- March 24 – How to Identify a Cybersecurity Breach
- March 31 – Identifying an effective incident response plan
Oops! We could not locate your form.