Date(s) - 02/25/2016
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The ISO/IEC 27001 standard offers a proven approach to protecting critical assets – data that if compromised would cause negative financial and operational impacts – through a robust Information Security Management System (ISMS). An ISMS provides organizations with a comprehensive approach to protecting their critical assets by identifying and addressing risks relating to the people, processes and IT systems that interact with those critical assets.
There are many factors to consider when implementing an ISMS. Organizations often commit to an aggressive timeline, leaving those in charge of the project bruised and battered, and a higher likelihood of a failed certification audit.
Join InteliSecure’s ISO team as they walk you through what to expect when embarking on the ISO 27001 certification path. This webinar will equip you with the knowledge to help you plan and implement an ISMS properly. You will learn how to communicate to internal stakeholders what you need before it’s too late
- Why do we need an Information Security Management System (ISMS)?
- How long does it take to implement an ISMS?
- What are the benefits of certification?
- How do we prepare for certification?
- What resource and costs involved in obtaining certification?
- What are the maintenance requirements after achieving certification?
Oops! We could not locate your form.