Date(s) - 10/28/2015
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This webinar is the first in a three-part series on next generation SIEMs.
The Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) market is rapidly expanding, and is undergoing a shift from traditional to Next Generation SIEMs. Next Generation solutions are driving this growth as organizations demand new and improved solutions to combat the emergence of new and persistent cyber-threats.
Join InteliSecure for the first in a three-part, in-depth series exploring the features of the leading next generation SIEM solutions, as featured on Gartner’s 2015 SIEM Magic Quadrant. We will review the SIEM solutions of LogRhythm’s Security Intelligence Platform, Intel Security’s McAfee Enterprise Security Manager and IBM Security’s QRadar, and discuss the key differentiators for each product from a vendor agnostic view-point. Each webinar will utilize live demonstrations to show the features and functions of each SIEM solution.
The first webinar in the series will focus on Logrhythm’s Security Intelligence Platform.
Attendees will learn:
- The fundamental differences between traditional and Next Generation SIEMs
- The look and feel of key functions with a live demo of each featured SIEM solution
- How each SIEM solution compares to competing products
Other Webinar Series Dates:
- November 4 – Intel Security’s McAfee Enterprise Security Manager
- November 11 – IBM Security’s QRadar
Oops! We could not locate your form.