Date(s) - 11/04/2015
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This webinar is the second in a three-part series
The Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) market is rapidly expanding, and is undergoing a shift from traditional to Next Generation SIEMs. Next Generation solutions are driving this growth as organizations demand new and improved solutions to combat the emergence of new and persistent cyber-threats.
Join InteliSecure for the final webinar in a three-part, in-depth series exploring the features of the leading next generation SIEM solutions, as featured on Gartner’s 2015 SIEM Magic Quadrant. In this webinar we will review McAfee’s SIEM solution and discuss its key differentiators from the other leading manufacturers from a vendor agnostic perspective. Each webinar in the series utilizes live demonstrations to show the features and functions of each SIEM solution.
Attendees will learn:
- The fundamental differences between traditional and Next Generation SIEMs
- The look and feel of key functions with a live demo of each featured SIEM solution
- How each SIEM solution compares to competing products
Register for any of the webinars in the series:
- October 28 – LogRhythm’s Security Intelligence Platform
- November 4 – Intel Security’s McAfee Enterprise Security Manager
- November 11 – IBM Security’s QRadar
Oops! We could not locate your form.