Date(s) - 07/22/2015
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
As information security headlines multiply, organizations are looking to time-tested ways to protect their organization. An internationally recognized standard, ISO 27001’s Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a set of policies, processes and systems to manage risk to information assets.
Join InteliSecure as we explore the basics to establishing an ISMS. In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Benefits of implementing an ISMS:
- Competitive edge
- Profitability and cash-flow
- Internationally recognized standard
- Legal compliance
- Minimization of damages and losses
- Provides business continuity
- Strengthens security posture
- The critical success factors of an ISMS
- After implementation: Metrics & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- ISO 27001 certification and benefits to certification
Oops! We could not locate your form.