Date(s) - 04/09/2015
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Data security is top-of-mind for organizations, from board members to front-line employees, as well as your customers. Organizations are on guard, and rightly so – 2014 was an unprecedented year. Are data breaches now ubiquitous, a virtual certainty in the age of the mega-breach? We don’t believe so.
Join InteliSecure’s President and CEO, Robert Eggebrecht, as he discusses how to build a Critical Asset Protection Program (CAPP) that prevents data loss and protect critical assets. Eggebrecht has been helping Fortune 1000 organizations protect their critical assets for over 15 years, and has unique insight into how to safeguard critical assets.
Highlights from this webinar include:
- Gathering business requirements for the CAPP
- Defining the targeted critical asset data
- Identifying who will be affected
- Detailing individuals required to develop, operate and eventually expand the CAPP
- Understanding the Content, Community and Channel of your “electronic nervous system”
- Content – The critical assets that are considered the most valuable to an organization
- Community – The people and systems that are authorized and unauthorized to access and handle sensitive data elements
- Channel – Paths of movement for critical asset data leaving the organization’s network