Date(s) - 10/02/2014
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Well-defined policies are necessary for an effective Data Loss Prevention (DLP) deployment. However, defining and implementing policies are one of the most challenging aspects of creating a functional critical asset protection program. Out of the box policies often fail to adequately protect your most important data.
Join BEW Global as we guide you through the best practices for optimizing DLP policies and the benefits they can provide. We will discuss the following topics during the webinar:
- Common issues found with poorly defined policies
- How business processes influence policy development
- Challenges of out of the box policies
- Things to consider when customizing policies
- Examples from our clients
What are some of the benefits to optimized DLP policies?
- Reduced false positives and false negatives
- Reduction in total incident yield
- Frees up team members to focus on most important incidents
- Precise and accurate capturing of critical asset attributes (intellectual property, personally identifiable information, etc.)