Date(s) - 10/09/2014
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Perimeter focused security has been seen as a ‘good enough’ data security plan in the past; however, as can be seen in the number of breaches in the past year, ‘perimeter only’ is only one component of a layered information security approach. While content and context security programs provide additional security, these initiatives often mean additional capital and operational expenses.. Proposing a more comprehensive and proactive security strategy program to senior executives can be challenging. Even in today’s environment, establishing a business case to take to executives or a board can be difficult.
During this webinar we will help arm you with information to help you understand and articulate the business value of Critical Asset Protection Programs (CAPP) leveraging Data Loss Prevention (DLP) programs.
We will discuss:
- Overview of Critical Asset Protection Program Approach – Profit/Loss and Balance Sheet
- Identifying “Your” Critical Assets – Setting the Scope for Success
- Leveraging Data Loss Prevention to Monitor Critical Assets – DLP Policy Governance
- Security Humanistics – The Human Element for Optimizing the DLP Program
- Measuring Success – Review of KPI’s, Reporting and Metrics for CAPP & DLP Programs
- The Business Case – Building a DLP Business Case Leveraging CAPP principals.
Who should attend:
- Those looking to implement new or optimize existing security programs
- Those actively seeking to optimize their Data Loss Prevention technology and program.
- Those looking at ways to better communicate business value to C-level individuals
- Those concerned with their organization’s current security posture
Oops! We could not locate your form.