Date(s) - 05/21/2015
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Cybercrime continues to grow at an astounding rate. We are all aware of the increase threat. Budgets have increased and executives are implementing stronger defenses. Nonetheless, breaches continue to increase in frequency and scope. Why, as organizations, do we continue to fail to protect our critical assets?
We invite you to join InteliSecure’s Director of Engineering, Jeremy Wittkop, as he explores the reasons organizations fail to prevent cybercrime and provide recommendations to reduce risk.
Jeremy will discuss five core reasons for failure, including:
- Siloed communication that creates security overlaps and gaps
- Failure to weave people, process and technologies into a comprehensive program that protects critical assets
- Lack of comprehensive pre-breach planning, resource allocation and known escalation paths
- Inadequate post-breach response planning
- Failure of adequate user awareness training
Key takeaways will include:
- Common gaps InteliSecure sees within organizations
- Lessons learned from previous breaches
- Recommendations for your IT security initiatives
Oops! We could not locate your form.