GDPR Lunch and Learn – Boston
Thursday, February 22 from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) statute mandates that data needs to be adequately protected from its creation all the way through to its storage, transmission and deletion. For most organizations, that means existing controls relying on perimeter-only security are no longer adequate as a single point of control for sensitive data. Effective data management is not only critical in complying with GDPR, but also with other privacy regulations being rolled out around the world.
Join InteliSecure and Boldon James to learn how you can successfully build and manage a data security program that not only meets GDPR requirements but can efficiently manage data throughout its life cycle.
Specific discussion topics include:
- Security Program Design: How to identify and enforce the protection of your most critical data assets
- Ways to comply with the Right to be Forgotten statute and ensure data removal
- Performing privacy impact assessments
- Protecting data throughout the lifecycle
- The importance of Data Classification as part of a data centric security approach
We invite you to join InteliSecure and Boldon James at The Bancroft on Thursday, February 22 from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. where we will address these topics and answer your questions.
Sponsored by: Boldon James