Last Updated: May 22, 2018
Intelisecure, Inc. and Intelisecure, Ltd., (“Intelisecure”, “we”, “us”, “our”) use and protect any information that you (“user”, you”, “visitor”) provide when you use this website.
What Information is collected?
To participate in certain activities and to obtain certain services offered on this web site, a user is asked to provide varying amounts of personal information. Some information is mandatory while other information is discretionary. Each activity may require different information to be collected. Some information may be collected automatically, and is indicated in the list below:
- Company Name
- Job Role/Title
- Email address and phone number
- Location of headquarters (Country)
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to surveys, research, offers, or events.
- IP Address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We obtain information in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following activities:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Provide a better online experience
- Track website performance
- Help make our website more relevant to you
- Manage our marketing relationship
You may manage your cookie settings within your browser. If you delete cookies for the InteliSecure website, certain functions, such as pre-populating forms will be disabled. Learn more about cookies and their management by visiting: aboutcookies.org.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Do Not Track
InteliSecure landing pages honor Do Not Track requests if you have set them up in your web browser. This may interfere with personalization features on the site, such as pre-population of forms.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time, and adjust your preferences by accessing https://go.intelisecure.com/emailpreferences, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We believe strongly in protecting users’ privacy. We will not provide any of the personal information you give us to any third party without your consent unless required to do so by law.
The Content of this website is copyright of InteliSecure. You may only copy, download and reproduce the Content for your own personal use. You must not use the Content for reproduction on any other website, or in any way for commercial purpose of gain unless you first obtain our written consent. The term “Content” includes all text, images and graphics (other than certain images licensed from third parties) which appear on the website, and the design and layout of the website. Certain images and company logos on this website are the copyright or trademark of third parties and any use is subject to the terms and conditions of such third parties.
We use reasonable precautions to protect information users provide through our website. Only employees who require the information to perform a specific task are granted access to the information you provide us. Your data may be transmitted and stored with third parties on secure servers in the United States of America or United Kingdom.
Intelisecure may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy is effective from May 22, 2018.